Blog, Comment, Content, and Posting Policy
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. The following policies apply to all blogs maintained by Church.org:
- These are moderated blogs, and Church.org will only post comments from bloggers over 13 years of age that relate to topics on specific blog subject matter.
- Church.org will review all comments before posting them.
- Your comments are welcome at any time. We intend to review and post comments between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. We intend to review and post comments submitted at other times as soon as possible on the next business day. We strive to respond to questions on the same day we post them.
- Church.org will not post comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Church.org will not post comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
- Communications made through the blog’s email and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the Church.org or any official or employee of Church.org for any purpose.
- The content of all comments are released into the public domain unless the commenter clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
- Personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers will be removed from comments by the moderators before they are posted.
- Church.org does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right not to post comments that do not adhere to these standards.
- Be aware that libel, defamation, copyright and data protection laws apply. Respect proprietary information and confidentiality. Other people’s information belongs to them (be it Intellectual Property or Personal Information). It’s their choice whether to share their material with the world, not yours. Check with the owner of that information for permission to post before doing so.
- Make sure to respect brand, trademark, copyright, fair use, trade secrets (including our processes and methodologies), confidentiality and financial disclosure laws.
Church.org will make best efforts to review comments and post them as quickly as possible. However, Church.org has no duty or obligation to post any item and retains complete discretion whether to post or not post any item submitted.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the Church.org email through the normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted.
Church.org manages these blogs as a portal for information from Church.org. However, information posted on these blogs are not official policy of Church.org and will in no way grant anyone any rights, privileges, or standing on any matter. All information should be verified through official channels at N Church.org. For contact information at Church.org, please write us at Church.org, LLC Attention: Consumer Services, 8123 Interport Blvd, Suite A, Englewood, CO 80112.