Slavic Christian Center
2014 S 15th Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
PMT Sun. 10:00 a.m. Sun. 6:00 p.m. Thur. 7:00 p.m. Sat. 7:00 p.m.
We teach your our next generation the God’s principles of life.
Sunday school starting from kinder garden cover children throughout elementary and middle schools.
Teenage department includes Bible school for high school students which is a great possibility for the church to point young generation in right direction according biblical way living.
Youth department supports boys and girls when they getting baptized and preparing to get married.
Native language school provides all possibilities to teach Russian and Ukrainian languages to all families if they want their kids to speak their language.
Music and voice schools provide us with new musicians and singers.
All musically inclined church members have great possibility to participate in any of our worship groups orchestras or choirs.
Teachers preachers and ministers are welcomed to teach in Sunday and Bible schools preach in services and take responsibility of working with one of our 14 church divisions.
Media ministry is providing records of our services by DVD’s on website library and by live broadcasting of our services through internet.
What Makes Us Special
Our church is a large congregation, mostly made up of Slavic immigrants, that seeks to provide a safe place for people to explore a relationship with God. We know that at Slavic Christian Center you will be at home among other Christians who are truthfully trying to find a meaning in life through a relationship with Jesus.
This information is not currently available.
No photos currently available.
Member of the Church. – Andrey
- U2 Play Christian Songs - November 24, 2015
- The Church Is Rising! Are You Ready? - November 23, 2015
- Ready to Shake Hands with the LBGT Person Sitting Next to You in Church? - November 21, 2015
- Did Jesus Have a Tattoo? - November 20, 2015
- Dating…THRIVING or dying: Dating Round Table - November 19, 2015
- The Heck With Moral Boundaries… Only Live Once! - November 17, 2015
- The Church in Compromise? - November 2, 2015
- Can’t We Stop Quarreling About the Bible? - October 10, 2015
- The Church Offers Hope - September 21, 2015
- Worldwide Church.org Now Expands To Online News Magazine - September 20, 2015