Heartland Community Church
1280 S Alpine Rd
Rockford, IL 61108
Saturday: 4pm, 6pm Sunday: 9am, 11am
Heartland Church is a biblically functioning community where you will encounter truth and love in a casual setting. Over the years thousands of people have experienced the remarkable ways to seek and follow God and change the trajectory of their lives.
Each weekend experience is about an hour and ten minutes. There is worship music artistic elements including drama and video and practical biblical teachings. Teaching Pastor Mike Breaux and members of the Heartland Teaching Team provide transformational teachings that apply to your everyday life.
Dress casually. Everybody does. Take a look around… there are married couples singles young people older people professionals laborers stay-at-home moms?thousands of people from various backgrounds come to Heartland every weekend. Each person has a unique life story just like you do. No matter where you are on your spiritual journey you are welcome to come and check out what God is doing here at Heartland.
What Makes Us Special
This information is not currently available.
No photos currently available.
- U2 Play Christian Songs - November 24, 2015
- The Church Is Rising! Are You Ready? - November 23, 2015
- Ready to Shake Hands with the LBGT Person Sitting Next to You in Church? - November 21, 2015
- Did Jesus Have a Tattoo? - November 20, 2015
- Dating…THRIVING or dying: Dating Round Table - November 19, 2015
- The Heck With Moral Boundaries… Only Live Once! - November 17, 2015
- The Church in Compromise? - November 2, 2015
- Can’t We Stop Quarreling About the Bible? - October 10, 2015
- The Church Offers Hope - September 21, 2015
- Worldwide Church.org Now Expands To Online News Magazine - September 20, 2015