St Pius Tenth Church
217 S Sage Ave
Mobile, AL 36606
Weekend Mass Saturday Mass: 8:00 a.m. Sacrament of Reconciliation: 3:00??3:45; Vigil Mass: 4:00 p.m. Sunday Mass: 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Weekly Mass Monday – Friday Daily Mass: 6:30 a.m. & 8:00 a.m. Wednesday Novena Mass: 5:30 p.m.
About San Pio/Overview – Parish Church of St. Pius X Bishop Joseph Jennings June 20 1954 founded the Catholic diocese (now Archdiocese) of Mobile in Mobile Alabama. The ground for a multipurpose building for the parish church and the parsonage which both served for fourteen years. In 1957 St. Pius X School had enrolled over 500 students in grades K-built – 8 of the parish the school was in a rapid development and in a growing area of the city founded as Swamp Rag whose beauty and potential known fortunately did not like the nomenclature. Because the region increased the number of families enrolled in the community increased. The need for a new and larger church was recognized and proclaimed in February 1968 the present church was completed. The multipurpose room which served as a church now houses an auditorium at the parish and the school gym. After years of expanding the boundaries of the city of its western borders the community has come to the central business shopping residential customers has easy access off I-10 and I-65. We invite you to have an opinion on our website to get a look at the life and work of this traditional Catholic parish life. Come to an open invitation to the Eucharist and celebrate with our family of faith our liturgies daily or weekends.
What Makes Us Special
This information is not currently available.
No photos currently available.
- U2 Play Christian Songs - November 24, 2015
- The Church Is Rising! Are You Ready? - November 23, 2015
- Ready to Shake Hands with the LBGT Person Sitting Next to You in Church? - November 21, 2015
- Did Jesus Have a Tattoo? - November 20, 2015
- Dating…THRIVING or dying: Dating Round Table - November 19, 2015
- The Heck With Moral Boundaries… Only Live Once! - November 17, 2015
- The Church in Compromise? - November 2, 2015
- Can’t We Stop Quarreling About the Bible? - October 10, 2015
- The Church Offers Hope - September 21, 2015
- Worldwide Church.org Now Expands To Online News Magazine - September 20, 2015