Bay Ridge Baptist Church
6701 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Sunday – Morning Sunday School – 10:00am Sunday – Morning Worship Service – 11:00am Sunday – Junior Church Service – 11:00am (Children 3yrs. to 9yrs. old) Sunday – Fellowship Lunch Hour – 1:00pm to 2:00pm Sunday – Afternoon Worship Service – 2:00pm
Monday – Prophecy Bible Study – 7:00pm (Current Material) Studies on Prophecy throughout the Scripture
Wednesday Prayer Meeting – 7:30pm
Friday – SEALS Youth Program – 5:00pm
We are an independent fundamental Baptist church endeavoring to serve our Risen Saviour in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. We have been in existence for more than fifty years and have seen God continue to enable the ministry here. Despite the transiency of the greater metro New York area it is our desire to keep our hearts aflame with love for Jesus and the lost world to which He has called us to be a witness. If we can be of any help or encouragement to you in your relationship to God’s Son Jesus please contact Pastor Jason Walker.
What Makes Us Special
Pastor Jason Walker was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He attended Christian school in Staten Island and also Brooklyn. After graduating high school, he attended Ambassador Baptist College in North Carolina for 6 years where he received his Bachelors in Pastoral Studies and Bible, and his Masters Degree in Biblical Studies. It was there Pastor Jason realized his burden for his hometown, New York City. He began serving at Bay Ridge Baptist Church in 2002 as the assistant Pastor to his father Pastor Jerry Walker. After two years, his father retired, and Pastor Jason took his place. He has been serving as senior Pastor for the last 7 years alongside his wife and 5 children.
This information is not currently available.
No photos currently available.
- U2 Play Christian Songs - November 24, 2015
- The Church Is Rising! Are You Ready? - November 23, 2015
- Ready to Shake Hands with the LBGT Person Sitting Next to You in Church? - November 21, 2015
- Did Jesus Have a Tattoo? - November 20, 2015
- Dating…THRIVING or dying: Dating Round Table - November 19, 2015
- The Heck With Moral Boundaries… Only Live Once! - November 17, 2015
- The Church in Compromise? - November 2, 2015
- Can’t We Stop Quarreling About the Bible? - October 10, 2015
- The Church Offers Hope - September 21, 2015
- Worldwide Church.org Now Expands To Online News Magazine - September 20, 2015