Do you have a passion for spreading the gospel through writing? Writing is a key element at church.org. Our goal is to provide relevant, encouraging, and challenging content to all Jesus-seeking individuals. Church.org is always in need of writers to help spread the love of Jesus throughout the internet. Our desire is to have people in all walks of their faith that are willing to take a courageous step into spreading the word of God to others.
Live. Move. Exist. Acts 17:28
Everything needs to be centered around and point back to this mission/vision/verse.
- Life and Family
- Sports and Entertainment
- Global Adventures
- Current Events
If you’re trying to submit content for Church Resources, skip down the page and use the form below.
Write for us
- Use categories above
- 500 to 3,500 words
- At least one article/blog/listicle per person per month
- All articles will be reviewed before posted on church.org
- Provide actionable advice, insight, inspiration, or hope backed with real world data, your experience, and/or the Bible
- Be yourself
- No fluff…make every word count
- We can backlink to writers (if they have a blog or work for an organization)
- Most articles will be promoted (paid advertising) on internet through church.org (your articles will be seen).
- If able, please add a picture that YOU have taken that relates to your article/blog. If you can’t find one, we will add one for you. Any submitted images must follow Creative Commons
- Please create an account on gravatar.com.
- Sign up with the same email address you will use to create your Church.org author account
- This photo will go into your author bio (see the bottom section of our blogs). Bios include:
- Photo (Gravatar)
- Links to your website/blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Write your post on the Submit page
- Once you are finished with your article, please save for later or Submit for review.
Get your badge!
Now that you’re an official contributor, you can add this badge to your personal website or blog.
Simply copy the code and paste to your website/blog.
<a href="http://www.church.org"><img border="0" alt="Church.org Verified Contributor" src="http://www.church.org/wpcontent/uploads/2017/03/Church.org-Contributor-badge-e1498838795454.png"></a>